CPD Certification online sepsis awareness course programme, e-learning course for NHS Doctors, Locums, Nurses, GP’s, dentists, social care, domiciliary carers.
Our Sepsis awareness online training course has been developed in line with the latest UK legislation and can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
This makes this course an ideal learning platform for doctors, nurses, dentists, care home staff, including domiciliary carers, or anyone who would like to gain certification in Sepsis awareness.
What is covered in this level 2 course?
- Unit 1 – Introduction
- Unit 2 – Signs and symptoms of sepsis
- Unit 3 – Causes of sepsis
- Unit 4 – Treatment for sepsis
- Unit 5 – The CQC expectations regarding sepsis
- Unit 6 – NICE sepsis guidance
- Know what sepsis is
- Who is at risk of sepsis
- Causes, signs and symptoms of sepsis in:
- Adults, Children, Babies.
- Signs and symptoms of septic shock
- Sources of sepsis in hospitals, community and primary care
- What needs to be done to prevent sepsis
- Know how sepsis is treated
- Be familiar with NICE sepsis guidance
- Know your responsibilities regarding sepsis.
At the end of this e-learning Sepsis awareness course for you will be required to complete an online assessment, which has a pass mark of 80%.
On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a FREE CPD Sepsis awareness training certificate that can be used to provide evidence of compliance. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence and is recognised internationally.
All of our e-learning course programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service, accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.