CPD Certification online infection control training programme, e-learning course for tattooists, body piercing, tattooing studios, stay compliant with your infection prevention course requirements.
This Level 2 online infection control training programme answers many questions regarding workplace infection control & prevention.
Our e-learning course is an ideal online training solution for tattooists, body piercing or ear piercing, or any beauty therapy professional who is required to hold up to date cross contamination & infection control training course certificate.
The course presentations are clear and concise and this online infection control course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meets the requirements set out by the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
What is covered in this level 2, e-learning infection control course?
- An introduction to prevention and control
- Why this is important within the workplace
- Standard/universal precautions and prevention
- Management and safe disposal of clinical waste
- Safe management of body fluid spillages
- Effective environmental cleaning and decontamination
- Safe use and disposal of sharps, management of sharps injuries
- Health care associated infections (HAI’s) and how to ‘break the chain’
- Safe and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Management of laundry in clinical environments
- Importance of practising effective hand hygiene
- The World Health Organisation’s (WHO) ‘Five Moments’ of hand hygiene
- Common barriers to effective hand hygiene in clinical environments
- Recommended hand hygiene techniques, appropriate hand hygiene products and facilities
- How the personal health and fitness of the health care workers can be a risk to others
- Where to find additional resources regarding e-learning.
At the end of this online infection control training tattooists e-learning course programme you will be required to complete an online assessment, which has a pass mark of 80%.
On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a FREE CPD training certificate that can be used to provide evidence of compliance. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence and is recognised internationally.
All of our e-learning course programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service, accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.