CPD Certification online infection control training programme, e-learning course for beauty therapists & hairdressing & waxing salon workers, stay compliant with your infection prevention course requirements.
Our e-learning course is an ideal online training solution for the beauty therapy industry, including hairdressers, hair stylists, or any beauty therapist who is required to hold up to date cross contamination & infection control training course certificate.
The online infection control course presentations are clear and concise and this e-learning infection control course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation. It also meets the requirements set out by the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Level 2, e-learning infection prevention, what’s covered?
- Introduction to prevention and control
- Why it is important within the workplace
- Standard precautions and prevention
- Management and safe disposal of infected waste
- Safe management of body fluid spillages
- Effective environmental cleaning and decontamination
- Safe use and disposal of sharps, management of sharps injuries
- Health care associated infections (HAI’s) and how to ‘break the chain’
- Safe and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Management of laundry in clinical environments
- Importance of practising effective hand hygiene
- The World Health Organisation’s (WHO) ‘Five Moments’ of hand hygiene
- Common barriers to effective hand hygiene in clinical environments
- Recommended hand hygiene techniques, appropriate hand hygiene products and facilities
- How the personal health and fitness of the health care workers can be a risk to others
- Where to find additional resources regarding e-learning.
At the end of this online infection control training beauty therapy e-learning course programme you will be required to complete an online training assessment, which has a pass mark of 80%.
On successful completion of the assessment you will be able to download a FREE training certificate and this can be used to provide evidence of compliance. Our CPD training certificate can be used to provide evidence of you completing training and is recognised internationally.
All of our e-learning course programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service, accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.