CPD certified Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation course, online e-learning training suitable for tattooists, body piercing staff.
Our online cpr course is an ideal learning platform for anyone who works within a tattooing or body art studio. This includes individual tattooists and all body piercing staff who would like to gain current and up to date level 2 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation training certification.
This e-learning course covers how to recognise when someone is ill or unwell and will provide you with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding CPR & basic life support (BLS).
This course will also provide the learner with a full understanding of the current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidance for adult basic life support & resuscitation
What is covered in this level 2, e-learning CPR course?
- Introduction to basic life support (BLS)
- CPR and why it is important?
- The chain of survival
- The importance of the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) system
- DRSABC systematic approach
- Check for danger & why it is important to approach the victim safely
- Check for responsiveness & shout for help
- Open victim’s Airway (head tilt, chin lift) & check if victim is Breathing (look, listen and feel for breathing)
- If not breathing normally, call the ambulance and start delivering effective chest Compressions
- The Resuscitation Council (UK) adult basic life support algorithm
- How to deliver effective chest compression’s
- How to deliver effective rescue breaths
- Why it is important to continue Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Knowing when to stop
- When and how to position a victim in the recovery position
- How to deal with an airway obstruction by a foreign body (Choking)
- An introduction to automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK) automated external defibrillators (AED) algorithm
- Differences between the Resuscitation Council (UK) adult and paediatric BLS algorithms
- Organisational and individual responsibilities
- Localised delivery of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
At the end of this online CPR training tattooists e-learning course you will be required to complete an online assessment, which has a pass mark of 80%.
On successful completion of the online CPR assessment you will be able to download and print your free CPR training certificate that can be used to provide evidence of compliance. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence and is recognised internationally.
All of our e-learning course programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service, accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.