Our Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand our website terms and conditions for the online training that we offer. These terms and conditions can be changed at any time without prior notice and it is your responsibility to understand them.
- Before completing any of our online training courses it is your responsibility the purchaser to ensure that the course or courses that you have purchased, intend to purchase or have completed is or are suitable for you and will fully meet the requirements of your workplace, or your own training course requirements.
- We can not be held responsible if the training completed does not, or is not fully suitable to meet your, your workplace, or your companies needs.
- We offer a no refund policy on all online training courses purchased.
- Please ensure that the basic paediatric first aid training online course we offer fully meets with your childcare first aid training requirements before starting the course.
- Please also ensure that any additional courses purchased through our website also fully meet your training requirements before purchasing and starting any course.
- Training is completed using video based instruction, or power point presentations, depending on the course selected and it is your responsibility to ensure that your learning devise has the latest software updates.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is advisable to take notes as you progress through your chosen course, as these will help you with the exam modules and final exam.
- Pass marks for certification purposes are 70% to 80% depending on the type of course being undertaken.
- If you fail to complete successfully any training module, or the end examination of any course you will be able to retake these an additional 2 times, making a total of 3 failures for each licence purchased.
- If you fail the final exam, or any module 3 times, the course training module or exam cannot be reset and you will have failed the course.
- If you fail the course as above, then you will have to purchase an additional licence to continue, as we offer a no refund policy on course failures.
- All certification can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of your training. You must successfully complete your chosen course to download all certification.
- We are a reseller for the online training that we offer through our website and are not responsible for the course content and structure of the courses supplied. We will not be held responsible for any errors associated with any online training modules or course content.
- All online training courses we offer are provided to us under licence and are not owned by us. They are owned by Videotile learning, or Learnpac and we have no control of course content and structure.
- In the unlikely event that we do offer a refund due to a purchasing mistake by the course purchaser, then we charge a 20% administration fee for the refund, plus the reseller course licence fee for the training course provided. This is normally set at 50% or the purchased course fee.
- If any purchased course has been started then we do not offer any refunds for any course started.
- Online Infection Control Training is a training website under the KSI Online Limited group of training websites.